Anglian Homes is giving you the chance to bag yourself £1,000 in an online interior styling competition, which in my book is the perfect excuse to faff around at home taking pictures.
To enter, all you have to do is take a photo of somewhere in your home that you have styled yourself and post it to their website, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook feed using the hashtag #STLEDBYME
It could be a piece of up-cycled furniture that you particularly proud of, a whole new kitchen update that you have undertaken or just a cute vignette from your home that demonstrates your unique styling prowess.
Here's my first entry (and you can expect a lot more since there's no limit to entries right up until 18th June). This is a vintage display cabinet that is now home to my favourite shoe collection. I had some mirrored glass fixed onto the back to give it some extra glamour and used a couple of my tried and tested styling props to make it insta-worthy.
If you need a helping hand, try these top tips for styling up a sideboard or cabinet:
1) Use a colour pop to attract attention (this yellow bag is a winner)
2) Prop pictures or mirrors up against the wall rather than having a big space between the furniture and a wall hanging.
3) Get the right mix of old and new so it doesn't look too dated, twee or catalogue perfect.
4) If in doubt, add a plant.
5) Employ the old book stacking trick to get varying heights going on.
Don't forget to addd your location to your post because there is also a regional prize of £500 up for grabs which would come in really handy for the ultimate weapon in your styling armour ...